Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bath time knee protection

Problem 1. My baby is so squirmy there is no other position I can sit in while giving him a bath except my knees.

Problem 2. The boys' bathroom is tiny and I don't have the room for one of the (expensive) bathroom kneelers sold in stores.

Problem 3. I don't like using a folded towel to protect my knees because it gets too wet (I have some pretty skilled splashers on my hand and while I can close the shower curtain with my older son I can't with my younger), same problem with bath mat.

SOLUTION- use a gardening knee pad! It can withstand the water and fits nicely under the sink when not in use. With lots of color choices and price tag around $2 how can you go wrong?

This works great for those long mommy prayers as well. Just keep one under your bed.

No more achy, bruised knees!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Don't you just love to find new uses for things that the manufacturer never planned on?

    ReplyDelete